A PBN site or a Private Blog Network is a network of reliable websites that is used to link to your money websites aiming to top the ranking in the Google search engine
Step by step guide in building a PBN Network
Step 1: Find expired domainsIn building a PBN, you have to use expired domains. It is because expired domains are real, have existing backlinks and profiles, and sometimes you even get some traffic too. Make sure that it has a good Google history, no spam links, etc.So, where can you possibly find quality domains? Don’t worry because here are the three biggest tools that will help you find and purchase high-quality domains.
PBNLabAmong these three apps, PBNLab is the most expensive. However, the advantages offered by this app are also of great value. It offers a large number of bots used, has a really fast performance, and the number of domains and crawl options
Domain ReAnimatorThis app has an amazing dashboard and comes with Majestic and Moz site explorer metrics for each domain. One of the amazing features Domain ReAnimator has to offer is the ability to download the site files that will greatly help you save time in setting up WordPress. Plus an added feature that will provide three snapshot images for each domain that you click on to further analyze the quality of the site.
Bluechip BacklinksThis app is said to be the fastest URL crawler in the market that offers a lot of features at a lower cost. Just like the Domain ReAnimator, you can also download the previous website files and also has Majestic and Moz.
Step 2: Keep in mind the metrics when buying a domain When buying a domain, you should consider having a checklist of these metrics:Spam score in Moz should be less than 3 CF should be more than 10TF should also be more than 10DA should be more than 20 from Moz PA should also be more than 20 from MozSite age should be at least 2 yearsThe backlink should be at least 20 for root domain
Step 3: Buy domains This step is not that easy as you think it is because you have to make sure that Google will not catch you when you are buying domains. So you should use different email addresses when registering and/or buying to all those websites that provide or sell domains. And as much as possible, do not make patterns when buying domains. If you want to buy multiple domains, you should buy it to multiple different providers.
Step 4: Buy hostings The same as step 3, this step is not a piece of cake. Remember that when you buy or avail website hostings, you should have another set of new email addresses. Do not use the email addresses you’ve used in buying the domains. Again, the same thing when you buy hostings, if you have multiple domains, you should also have multiple hostings so that Google will not notice you. You can register in these hostings provider:Namecheap HostingGoDaddyBluehostHostgator
Step 5: Block those robots Do not let your competitors collect data from your website. So you should install some plugins like Link Privacy to prevent Semrush and other competitor research tools get some information about your site.
Step 6: Design the website After all the hard steps, now you can say that you’ve come to the easy part. Just setup WordPress to build a website and make sure that you use different usernames and passwords in each of the sites. After that, you can install themes to your WordPress, create the pages and menu, and design the website the way it should look.
Step 7: Publish the content You can say that you have a good and quality PBN if and only if you also have a great content of your site. Meaning, the content should be plagiarism free, well researched, and most importantly, well written.
Step 8: Take a link This is the final stage in building your PBN Network where you can take a link from your PBNs to your money sites. Remember that you should only take one link from your PBN to one of your money sites. You just create an article that covers the topics of your money sites and just post it to one of your PBN sites.
PBN Hosting the New SEO Hosting?What is PBN Hosting? PBN Hosting is the ability to host your desired CMS with high-quality hosting providers and lets you manage from one panel leaving no footprints from the server. You might wonder how can they control everything without leaving a trace from the server. It’s simply because companies are depending on each other for other features but they communicate via API that let the servers contact each other in a secured network which no one, not even Google and other search engines, will be able to identify. Of course, they cannot ban the IP addresses since the giants in the industry own these IPs like Amazon who are hosting a lot of sites. If so, it will de-index a lot of websites, too. Pros: IP addresses are from the big giants in the industry, meaning they cannot easily be banned
Impossible to locate the real seller of the hosting company
Nameservers from legit companies which are used by millions of legit websites
Anonymous on the server level
Cons: Can be a bit expensive compared to SEO hosting
What is SEO Hosting?
SEO Hosting is hosting your website to different IP addresses with the same company, on the same server, and using the server name of the company. The problem of SEO hosting is that you are hosting everything in one/few locations with just only one provider. This means that you are exposing yourself because there are other PBNs on the same shared IP address. That is why Google started cracking down on these PBNs because they can easily track down those who are building blog networks on A class IP, B class IP, C class IP. Pros: You can control multiple sites from one panel
Cost effective Cons: Exposure due to PBN neighbors
Domain are owned by the hosting company The IP is the same with the company
There’s a need for PBN Hosting as it offers a great opportunity for users to maximize their PBN experience. And these are just some of the few reasons why:Multiple CMSMultiple different locationsReal website with real contentMultiple IPsDiversificationTop private and public DNS No footprints in a server level
PBN Safety: How to Avoid Being DeIndexed You should know how Google see your PBNs so that you won’t get devalued and all your efforts will just turn into dust. So here’s a list to avoid being a target of Google:You should have unique NameserversBe sure that each of your domain has different nameservers so Google will not notice that all your domains are associated. If some of your domains share the same nameserver, be sure that the nameserver is from popular hosting companies that use thousands of legit domains.
You should have unique SOA email addressesBe sure to have different SOA email address for each PBN domains because this is Google’s other way of tracking PBNs.
Do not buy cheap hostsMost of the popular and cheap PBN hosts have a high percentage of deindexed domains hosted on them.
Benefits of Search Engine Optimization Services (SEO)
1. Better Return On Investment (ROI) compared to ads One of the greatest things SEO has to offer is that it increases your ROI. Having an SEO is better than settling for a paid ad because Google gets people who searched for the tag in your site– people who are actually looking for your products and/or services. Now, if you compare that to paid ads, many people may accidently hit the ad and have really no intention of going to your site and that means no sales.
2. It has Permanent Results If you get to the first spot in the ranking, you just need to maintain that position without much cost. Unlike in the paid ads, you should really pay for it so you can continue their services.
3. Increase in Traffic Let’s say you are already using SEO, chances are you are in the top rank of Google search. That means more people will be going to your website. With more people visiting your site, you will see the increase of traffic (and your sales) by using some tools to track it.
4. Save You More Money and Effort Since SEO marketing strategy targets those people who are actively searching for your product and/or services, this will save you a lot of cash compared to the old school marketing strategy like cold calling and massive email forwarding.
5. Increased Visibility SEO will help your website/s increased its visibility in search engines. To be able to do that, you should determine the “buying phrase”. That means including keywords that will help the users find your products and/or services.
6. Bypass Competition Remember that you’re competitors are going online. That means they are both on social media and in search engines. To keep up with the competition, you should do it as well.
7. Brand Exposure To users, companies or business that are on the top of the rankings in search results are more trustworthy and credible. So being on top of the rankings means more exposure to your website since users have significant impressions on your business.
8. Increases Social Media Sharing SEO plays a very important role in social media, such as Facebook and Twitter, because those contents that are shared by the users of those social media platforms are directly connected to SEO. Through SEO, you can control what people read on social media sites in which they can share it to their networks.
9. You will have access to information By looking at the keywords being searched by the users, you can have access to customer information. You will know what are they searching the most and you can use this information to make a highly searched volume keywords.